Marketing Planner (Full-Time Maternity Cover – 9-12 Months)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Xmas Shutdown + Child Care Vouchers + Free Onsite Parking
Based: Office based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
The Requirements of the Marketing Planner:
- 3-5 years’ work experience In a Marketing role, such as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Planner, PR and Marketing Manager or a Project Manager with Marketing or PR experience, preferably within a B2B environment but that is desirable, and you be working within any industry
- Proven understanding of media and communications channels, previous experience in managing print & digital publications and an understanding of public relations (PR) management, ideally in a B2B context
- It would be beneficial if you have a Prince 2 or Agile qualification, experience in Google Analytics and CRM is preferable but not essential
- Desirable attributes: strategic commercial mindset, natural project manager, confident communicator, detail oriented, curious and creative, analytical mind, problem solver, quick learner, adaptable (must also hold a full UK driving licence in order to get to the company’s offices)
The Responsibilities of the Marketing Planner:
- The job holder needs to be an experienced Project Manager, who is able to work with different stakeholders across the business to ensure the EMEA Marketing Calendar is executed in line with business needs, on time and on budget
- You will be responsible for implementing, managing and optimising the Marketing Calendar for the EMEA region including pay per click campaigns (PPC), exhibitions, editorials, print & digital advertising, website updates, e-mail marketing, public relations, social media, literature and promotional activity amongst others
- Manage and maintain marketing plans for all 3 business segments (Fluid Handling, Test & Measurement and Biosciences) across the EMEA region
- Work cross-functionally with Product Sales Managers to translate their respective brand and product priorities into a rolling marketing communications calendar, in line with business strategy as well as working closely with the local sales teams in the UK, France, Germany and Italy to understand and reflect the local business needs and priorities in the EMEA Marketing Communications calendar
- Liaise with all 7 members of the EMEA Marketing team to see through the successful execution of the Marketing Communications calendar
- Work with the wider Marketing team to improve customer segmentation and optimise marketing automation campaigns, as part of the communications strategy
- Take a proactive and entrepreneurial approach in optimising marketing activities and driving growth
- My client is amongst the industry leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries as well as Academia. They were established over 13 years ago and offer clients an unrivalled service choice on GC, LC, GCMS, CTC, Dissolution and online SPE products
- An extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone’s impact is valued, and you have immediate access/ support from Director Level
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – International Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the United Kingdom.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.