Location: Darmstadt, Germany (2-3 days per week working remotely is possible)
My client is a top 5 company in the development of Pharmaceuticals who turnover more than $40bn globally, however they retain a family-oriented team where everyone is highly focused and motivated to succeed. The Board of Directors are committed to technology excellence as they understand that Information Technology is a key driver for Consumer Health, Chemical Pharmaceutical Development and Medical Affairs. This company encourage innovation, creativity and demand digitalisation from their Business Technology employee’s. You can effectively make your own path within this business and the sky is truly the limit in terms of opportunities for progression.
- You will lead the development and implementation of the supply reliability marketing strategy to drive supply reliability for the product portfolio, focusing on customer satisfaction and delivering on profitable growth
- Furthermore, you will carefully follow market trends and collect the voice of the customer through primary research with the sales function and secondary research to fully understand customer needs
- You closely collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Supply Chain to develop an impactful concept and communication strategy regarding supply reliability contributing to the overall business strategy and ensuring supply security as a strategic differentiator
- Likewise, you are responsible to build up a holistic communications strategy to position the company as a leader in supply reliability
- You will guide and contribute to the creation of relevant marketing content. With internal communications you create awareness and equip the sales organisation with content and training to enable them to speak confidently about supply reliability to the customers
- Exemplary you drive the optimisation of supply disruption communication informing internal stakeholders and customer notice
- You will have the responsibility to drive the screening of benchmarks and opportunities of processes and digital tools by participating and contribute to industry consortia like the Biopharmaceutical Operations Group (BPOG). Hence, you drive the development of a digitalisation strategy towards data-driven decision-making in supply reliability. Beyond that, you are sparring the center of excellence digital to drive process improvement and automatisation
- Moreover, you will drive thought Leadership activities, e.g. publish white papers and present to partners and customers at industry events.
- Must have 4-5 years+ experience as a Marketing Manager/ Marketing Coordinator or similar within the Life Sciences / Laboratory industry, Lab Equipment / Supplies, Pharmaceutical/ Biopharma, Chemicals, Chemistry / Chromatography, Medical / Clinical or Molecular Diagnostics – has to be a technical highly regulated industry such as the above
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the supply chain process in any of the above mentioned industries
- In order to be considered for this role you must be able to speak fluent English and German
- Salary Circa: €100,000 – €105,000 basic
- Excellent Corporate Benefits Package
Apply right now by calling Ben on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 or email your up-to-date CV to Ben Atherton: firstname.lastname@example.org. Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a full right to work in Germany
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00(o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|