Marketing Analyst – Life Sciences
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 Basic + Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank holiday + 3 days to be taken at Christmas + Expenses Paid Monthly
Based: Office based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
The Requirements of the Marketing Analyst:
- 3-5 years’ work experience as a Marketing Analyst or in a related field (could be from any industry/ sector)
- Ability to interpret complex unstructured data and translate it into value-driven insight
- Advanced Excel user with experience and good working knowledge of SQL
- Proven experience with Google Analytics and CRM
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Exceptional eye for detail, time management & interpersonal skills
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline
- Desirable attributes: curious thinker, analytical mind, problem solver, confident communicator, detail oriented, commercial mindset, quick learner, adaptable
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Analyst to take the lead on monitoring, analysing and reporting on all the EMEA marketing activities, providing value-driven recommendations. The job holder will track, analyse and present recommendations to maximise revenue through e-commerce, pay per click campaigns (PPC), exhibitions, advertising, website, e-mail marketing and promotional activity amongst others.
- Measure, track, investigate, analyse all aspects of the EMEA marketing mix, providing regular reports to senior management
- Translate complex unstructured data into value-driven recommendations to drive revenue growth on an ongoing basis
- Closely manage our London-based digital marketing agency, driving the team to continuously optimise PPC campaigns
- Daily use of Google Analytics, CRM and other marketing tools to identify and flag performance issues early on and highlight positive trends and opportunities for further growth, providing recommendations for appropriate commercial action
- Work with the wider team to ensure the relevant metrics and tools are in place to effectively measure results. These include but are not limited to e-commerce, pay per click campaigns (PPC), exhibitions, advertising, website, e-mail marketing and promotional activity KPIs (visitors, conversion, product conversion, revenue per sale, segmentation metrics, etc.)
- Take the lead on improving customer segmentation and optimising marketing automation campaigns, working closely with the wider Marketing team
- Correlate marketing activity with sales revenue, competitor activity, customer behaviour and industry trends.
- Identify actionable insights and opportunities to improve digital marketing, content, conversion and UX results
- My client is amongst the industry leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries as well as Academia. They were established over 13 years ago and offer clients an unrivalled service choice on GC, LC, GCMS, CTC, Dissolution and online SPE products
- An extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone’s impact is valued, and you have immediate access/ support from Director Level
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the full right to work in the United Kingdom.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.