Basic Salary Circa: Flexible DOE + Free Parking + Private Medical + Life Insurance + Generous Pension + Profit Share + Discounted local sports facilities
The Requirements of Manufacturing Engineer:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant engineering discipline – could be a HNC, HND, BEng, Apprenticeship or related qualification
- A proven track record in a high technology low-volume manufacturing business
- First-class communication skills, ability to work effectively with colleagues across the business
- Highly organised, with a genuinely flexible and positive approach to your work
- Good understanding of modern manufacturing processes
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be proficient in the use of SolidWorks
- Ability to create & structure BOMs is essential
The Role of Manufacturing Engineer:
- Ensuring engineering issues are resolved to achieve customer delivery targets
- Working with suppliers to improve quality, process and cost control
- Liaising with our Development team to resolve product technical issues
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of new products into Production using established NPI process
- Implementation of good manufacturing methods and practices
- Taking responsibility for the quality and continuous improvement of our products
- My client manufactures world-leading instruments for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Their products combine the best science with first-rate engineering to advance scientific research
- They are driven by their passion for innovation, quality engineering and first-class customer support
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.