(48 hours per week – 4 days on, 4 days off)
Salary: Wide Open DOE + Pension (7%) + 25 Days Holiday (Pro-Rata) + 8 Bank Holidays + Childcare Vouchers
The Requirements of the Maintenance Fitter:
- Hold a recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering through studies or an apprenticeship
- You must have engineering experience (this would be advantageous if this was in the Anaerobic Digestion industry)
- Have a flexible approach to working hours (4 days of 12-hour shifts)
- Have an analytical approach to problem solving
- Be able to communicate well and professionally at all levels
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team with minimal supervision
The Responsibilities of the Maintenance Fitter:
- Risk assessing all jobs before work begins
- Complete all logs and job sheets as required
- All work to be done to a high standard, in a safe and competent way to ensure the safety of all personnel and leaving the work area clean and tidy on completion of work
- Be expected to adhere to all Site Health and Safety Regulations and required to attend Health and Safety, Fire and Welfare Training both on and off site
- To install and maintain equipment ensuring minimum interruptions to production
- To assist in any other duties and ad hoc projects as and when required
- Undertaking any other duties reasonably requested by the Management Team
- My client is active in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain
- They manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications
- The company also produces bio-fuels and renewable energy and provides services for farming and the food industry
- They boast an annual turnover approaching £280 million, employing over 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.