Location: Site based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
My client is a Fortune 500 listed Laboratory services provider to several of the top 10 Global Pharmaceutical companies.
This role is directly supporting a top 5 Pharmaceutical client in a technologically advanced facility that uses cutting edge technology.
You will have amazing opportunities to progress internally within the business, and work within a world class team – you are truly making a difference and meaningful contribution to scientific research, discovery & healthcare.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- As an integral member of the Data Advisory Services Team, you will be responsible for registering new Laboratory Equipment and linking of critical records and documentation within the companies Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Registration of New assets on site into the CMMS
- Collation of purchasing history / records and linking to physical items of equipment
- Reporting of new purchases / statistics
- Liaising with maintenance and contract teams
- Investigating historical items to confirm accuracy
- Performing Equipment Audits
- Working to deadlines and proactive feedback on progress
- Complies with company data policies both for my client and their client
- Understand and comply with all site HSE policies
- To wear personal protective equipment when conditions require or when required to do so by the relevant risk assessment, method statement or mandatory signage
- Work safely always, alone or as part of the onsite team
- Be able to liaise with the customer and to understand what best suits their needs
- Performs other job-related duties as requested
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- You will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a similar Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Laboratory Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Entry Specialist, Data Management role or equivalent job role
- Experience of data input or data analysis in the context of tangible assets such as Laboratory, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device instruments/equipment or other related technical equipment in a highly regulated industry
- Experience using CAFM CMMS Systems
- Good MS Excel skills and familiar with computer equipment and program such as Word & Outlook
- Excellent Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well
- Outgoing personality and ability to build strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel to other client sites as necessary
- Pragmatic, Conscientious approach to the tasks required
- Ideally Science or Maths A-Levels or Engineering NVQ / NC / HNC etc
- Base Salary Circa: £29,000 – £34,000 (DOE)
- Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays Stats
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|