Inventory Count Coordinator
Basic Salary Circa: £30,000 to £36,000 + 8% Bonus + Pension Scheme (6% Employer Contribution) + Private Medical Insurance + 24 Days Annual Holidays + Bank Holidays
The Requirements of Inventory Count Coordinator:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Supply Chain
- Previous job titles you may have held include: Inventory Account Coordinator, Inventory Auditor etc.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain management or inventory management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially experience with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of order processing and logistics software systems
- Able to work independently as well as frequently alongside a team
The Role of Inventory Count Coordinator:
- Periodically monitor inventory quantities & values throughout the region consistently looking at Inventory accuracy
- Ensure that inventory objectives are met and ensure inventory is accurate and kept up to date
- Advice and support regional customer experience staff in controlling the quality of the inventory in EMEA like identifying and reporting expired and obsolete inventory
- Advice and if needed support the RMA’s (returns procedures) and scrapping procedures in relation to obsolete, expired and excess inventory
- Monitor and advice the Location management processes are performed and maintained conform the procedures
- Looks constantly for possibilities to improve inventory processes and advice the Customer Experience about this
- Support where necessary all inventory counting activities in the region
- My client is a global medical device company focused on Extremities and Biologics
- They innovate and add value to solutions improving quality of life for patients worldwide
- Market leader of surgical solutions for the upper extremities (shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand), lower extremities (foot and ankle) and biologics markets – three of the fastest growing segments in orthopaedics today!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OliverGill@langtonhowarth.com or call Oliver today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.