International Sales Representative
Salary: £50,000 – £100,000 DOE + Excellent Commission Structure + Country Benefits
Home Based: Ideally UK or Netherlands – Close to an International Airport
Do you want to work for a dynamic & high-growth company still in their first 10 years of trading?
Are you a passionate person and want to do something that matters within a company who truly cares?
Would you relish the chance to join an organisation whose aspiration is to double in the next 2 years where you will be integral in this growth?
If yes to the above – then this is the perfect opportunity for you…
The Requirements of the Sales Representative
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years’ experience selling Laboratory Equipment or Laboratory Supplies into the Life Sciences industry
- You will have been working with bench-top instrumentation such as Scientific Diagnostics, Analytical Equipment, Scientific Equipment – Or could have been selling related capital equipment similar to flow cytometers, microscopes, cell counters, cell sorters, microplate readers, microfluidics, automated liquid handlers, PCR systems etc.
- You just posses a true hunger for sales and be a real hunter for business opportunities
- Willing and able to travel around 80% of your time across the globe to a wide range of accounts within Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Academia
- The International Sales Representative must be based near an international airport to undertake this position
The Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
- You will manage the sales of brand new innovative scientific instrumentation for a variety of markets
- The products are used within Cell Culture, Cell Counting, Cell Analysis – They are essentially Biological based lab equipment
- The target customers will include pharmaceutical, biotech and academic accounts
- The Sales Representative will be travelling around 80% of their time across the globe to visit these key accounts and increase revenue
- Demonstrations will be an integral part of this role as well as the Sales Representative will have to be able to perform these to custome
- There are 500 current customers which they already have other instruments installed within – As the product your selling is new these are your targets and there will be no need for an already-established contact network
The Company and Opportunity:
- As this is a new product, right now there are 5 reference sites and they are looking to sell a further 25 this year
- My client is a dynamic business whose growth in the past 7 years has been exceptional and their future plans are exponential!
- They offer a range of bench-top instruments for the Life Science industry, with 1000 customers world-wide so far!
- Their technology is cutting-edge and they are driven by a passionate workforce
- What they do really matters and advances scientific discovery across the world
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.