Internal Sales Representative – German Speaking
Base Salary Flexible DOE + Excellent Commission & Bonus Structure + Company Car + Other Excellent Benefits
Home Based in the UK working remotely with customers across Europe
- Must be Fluent in German & English both written and spoken
- You will have graduated with a Life Sciences, preferably Biology based degree in subjects such as: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Immunology, Microbiology or Pharmacology
- Could have 2-3 years+ experience working in a laboratory environment, using biological techniques such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, DNA/ RNA Extraction, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blotting, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Proteomics or Cell and Molecular Biology
- A desirable would be all the above and someone that is currently working within a customer service, sales or support working in any industry (B2B or B2C)
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on education and training of Proteomics, Immuno Therapy, Cell Culture, Protein Expression and Lab-On-Chip instruments and technology
- Partner with a range of universities / academic, biopharma/ pharmaceutical and laboratory research customers to ensure they are optimally using the companies protocols and products
- Maintaining a high level of market knowledge, you will be speaking with Scientists, Laboratory Managers and Procurement as well as other Business Developers within the Life Sciences sector
- Look to implement new and innovative strategies in order to identify new business, therefore enhancing the European presence and overall revenue
- Use a selection of channels in order to identify and qualify new business opportunities, including in bound lead follow up, outbound cold calls, emails and social media
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben today on either +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in the country listed above to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.