Base Salary Flexible DOE + Excellent Commission & Bonus Structure + Healthcare + Pension + Additional Excellent Benefits
Home Based in Germany working remotely with customers across Europe
- Native or Fluent in both German & English (written & spoken)
- You will have graduated with a Life Sciences, preferably Biology based degree in subjects such as: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Immunology, Microbiology or Pharmacology
- Could have 2-3 years+ experience working in a laboratory environment, using biological techniques such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, DNA/ RNA Extraction, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blotting, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Proteomics or Cell and Molecular Biology
- A desirable would be all the above and someone that is currently working within a customer service, sales or support working in any industry (B2B or B2C)
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on education and training of Proteomics, Immuno Therapy, Cell Culture, Protein Expression and Lab-On-Chip instruments and technology
- Partner with a range of universities / academic, biopharma/ pharmaceutical and laboratory research customers to ensure they are optimally using the company’s protocols and products
- Maintaining a high level of market knowledge, you will be speaking with Scientists, Laboratory Managers and Procurement as well as other Business Developers within the Life Sciences sector
- Look to implement new and innovative strategies in order to identify new business, therefore enhancing the European presence and overall revenue
- Use a selection of channels in order to identify and qualify new business opportunities, including in bound lead follow up, outbound cold calls, emails and social media
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they’re now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases – Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen
- Their game changing Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team and used throughout the world
- If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in Germany considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|