Inside Sales Representative – Food Safety & Microbiology
Salary Circa: £20,000 DOE + Commission + Pension + Share Options + Holidays
Office Based: Ayrshire
- A BSc Hons Degree (or equivalent) within a Life Science or related field such as Biomedical Sciences, Microbiology, Food Science, Nutrition, Biochemistry or Chemistry is highly desirable
- Previous sales/customer service experience in technical sales/or food related sales
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) skills
- Highly motivated, driven individual
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
- Live in a commutable distance to their wonderful offices – a beautiful Georgian building in Ayrshire – on a daily basis
- Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager you will assume responsibility for management and business growth in food safety products for a given customer base
- Achieve given sales target within the customer group
- Receive and respond rapidly to customer queries from the office
- Liaise closely with the Technical Sales Representatives where they are required to visit target customers
- Provide monthly written report on development of customer base
- Where required attend trade shows and accompany Technical Sales Representative on field visits
- Market Research follow up on mailings
- Prospect for new customers within customer base who have not purchased for at least 12 months
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is a global leader in the field of Quality Control/Analysis for Food and Hygiene testing laboratories.
- They are experiencing rapid growth as they have focused on the demands of the European market and so have direct sales forces in France, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Ireland and Switzerland
- Awarded the Queens Award for Enterprise for international trade and development, one of the highest awards bestowed on a UK company
- Company encourages a healthy work life balance
- Full product and sales training will be given
- Pension Scheme and Share options after 12 months of employment
- Genuine opportunity for career progression. Hiring manager herself has experienced steady career progression throughout her time as have all management level employees
For more information about the Inside Sales Representative role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.