Inside Sales Account Manager – Life Sciences
Salary: £23,500 Basic + 27.5% Commission + Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + 4x Basic Salary in Life Insurance + Much More
Location: Office based in Leicester area
The role of the Inside Sales Account Manager:
- Selling the companies market leading range of products and services on the phone to a range of technical customers from Procurement Managers, Laboratory Managers, Research Assistants and department heads to technical/ scientific end user staff
- Work with Management to develop a detailed territory plan to ensure all sales and margin targets are achieved and exceeded. The plan should include account prospecting as well as detailed SWOT analysis
- Managing existing accounts across industries to include Academia, Biotech, Pharma, Healthcare, Industrial to name a few and business development which will involve prospecting new accounts
- Travelling to visit customer sites and getting involved in product demonstrations & technical presentations to achieve a successful sale face to face
- To achieve optimum levels of business for each opportunity, by cross selling and up selling on the varied product ranges
- Maintaining all call productivity levels as per the set KPI’s
The requirements of the Inside Sales Account Manager:
- You will have a minimum of 1 year’s Telesales/Customer Services experience, preferably within a scientific environment but this could be from any industry
- If you are not currently in a Telesales/Account Manager role right now you could be a commercially minded Scientist who wants to move into a internal scientific sales role!
- Educated to degree level (BSc or equivalent) in a Scientific dicipline e.g. Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Genetics, Oncology, Chemistry OR multiple years experience of working within a laboratory using scientific equipment & consumables
- Highly self motivated individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in a scientific & technical environment
- Able to build mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Great organisational skills
- You must be a vehicle owner & hold a full UK drivers license
- Ability to working in a team environment to agreed targets
- Our client is market leading global laboratory supplies & high-quality safety equipment company with worldwide sales of over $3.5 billion US dollars, over 8,500 employees in over 25 different countries
- They offer a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware, plastic ware, equipment, instruments and other life science and laboratory products/ supplies, head to toe safety and protective wear, protective clothing and a large range of safety signs, first aid kits and waste management equipment
Apply today by sending your CV to Oliver Gill of Langton Howarth Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver in confidence right now for more information on 0113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.