Inside Sales Account Manager
Basic Salary Circa: €40,000 + OTE €15,000 – €20,000 + Phone + Laptop
Territory: France & Benelux
Office Based: Poitiers
The Requirements of Inside Sales Account Manager:
- Ideally MSc or PhD educated in a Life Science Discipline such as Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Genetic Engineering, InVitro Safety, Drug Safety etc.
- Ideally you will have prior experience within Telesales, Telebusiness, Inside Sales, Internal Sales or a related role which entailed Call Handling, Cold Calling and related duties
- You must be able to speak both English and French fluently
- The Inside Sales Account Manager must be in a commutable distance of Poitiers
- Though this is an Inside Sales role, you will be expected to travel circa 30% of your time
The Role of Inside Sales Account Manager:
- Responsible for sales of Drug Discovery products and services
- Achieve/exceed sales targets for the assigned geographic territory
- Identify, triage, qualify, and close sales leads using multiple modes of selling including social selling and the use of social media
- Directly manage small, transactional-based accounts
- Maintain an accurate sales forecast and update account maps
- Perform gap analysis in transactional accounts
- Have an awareness of large service contracts and their expiration date in order to help facilitate renewals
- Provide weekly/monthly and other ad hoc reporting as required
- Maintain a strong understanding of the entire portfolio, a high level of technical and application competence and utilize this knowledge to drive business
- Work with Client Services to generate appropriate quotes and work plans
- Work as a team with field-based Business Development Managers to secure POs and contracts as well as provide back-up support
- My client is a first-class Contract Research Organization (CRO), working with pharmaceutical, chemical, medical device, biotechnology and cosmetic clients across the globe
- They provide an industry-leading network of expertise for Research and Development (R&D)
- They are a large organisation offering staff the opportunity to grow and progress within the organisation
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.