Territory: Ireland (North & South) & Scotland
Home Location: Living anywhere in Ireland with the ability to travel throughout the above territory
Our client contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world.
They make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product.
Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, our client provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat.
They provide instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years.
The role of Industry Sales Manager:
- The Industry Sales Manager (ISM) Dairy will be responsible for the sale of Dairy solutions in Northern Ireland, Ireland & Scotland, working alongside the existing ISM Dairy to form our Dairy sales team
- Responsible for selling after sales, including reagents, consumables, and support agreements at point of instrument sale
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the ISM will be working closely with other colleagues to maintain and grow market share.
- Full product training will be provided both locally in Runcorn & at our headquarter facility in Denmark
- Performance in the job will be measured through several KPI’s which will be set by the Managing Director
The requirements for the Industry Sales Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in Food Science, Life Sciences, Medical/Clinical or General Sciences (or similar), with a strong commercial background
- Experience with capital equipment sales preferably in the Dairy industry would be an advantage, including a good track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections
- Experience in either an internal or field based scientific sales role selling either life sciences equipment and/or consumables will also be considered
- A strong customer focus with the ability to build relationships with current and prospective customers to close sales
- Strong computer literacy skills, for example experience with CRM databases (SAP, SalesForce etc), Microsoft Office, Teams, etc
- Full driving license & valid passport is required
- Base salary circa £40,000 – £45,000 GBP (DOE)
- Lucrative commission Scheme
- Annual company bonus
- Fully expensed company car
- Laptop/mobile phone
- Private health insurance (including death in service)
- Employer pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
Apply right now by calling Oliver Gill – Global Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK or Ireland.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|