Talent development is a key reason for their huge success and exciting opportunities will be available to you in the future.
If you are looking for an opportunity to truly support and help to shape the success of a HSE function, then look no further!
The requirements for the HSE Coordinator:
- 1+ year’s experience in a similar HSE Coordinator, HSE Administrator, HSE Trainer or equivalent role with direct experience in areas such as system development, procedure compilation, document writing and database management in a HSE environment
- You could also be working in a QA/QC (quality) related role with a familiarity of HSE responsibilities
- Industry experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology sector is desirable but you could also have experience in one of the following sectors: Chemicals, Construction, Lubricants, Food & Beverages, Surfactants, Energy/Power, Oil & Gas
- You will hold a relevant certification in HSE or equivalent qualification and will be familiar with Swiss health and safety legislation
- Fluent/Native German speaker is a requirement & excellent English skills (written & spoken)
- Competent user of Microsoft Office programmes such as Excel
- High levels of organisation & attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and effectively manage stakeholder interests in a fast-paced/dynamic organisation
- Full Swiss/EU drivers license and valid passport with the ability to travel nationally & internationally when required
The role of HSE Coordinator:
- As the dedicated HSE Coordinator you will be responsible for all aspects of document management system (eLogbook, Gateway, IT training system); Structuring, updating, gap analysis, creating new documents and reviewing existing documents
- Responsible for system maintenance and planning as well as implementation of internal and external audits according to requirements in ISO14001/45000 standards.
- Ownership of the IT training system, maintenance of it and coordination and exchange with international colleagues
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and delivering HSE training and training records from all colleagues and contractors
- Creating and responsible for training plans – including coordination with internal and external training facilitators as well as maintenance of curricula and training matrix
- Support and facilitation in HSE specific internal training within topics such as LOTO, Permit to Work, work at height or work and handling of chemicals and alley
- Creation of training material, eLearnings (Video/HoloLens), and face-to-face training material
- Support for HSE inspections or customer and external company audits and reviews
- Immediately report situations with potential for damage, near misses, incidents, and accidents according to the specifications
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary Circa 90,000 CHF – 120,000 CHF (DOE)
- Full Company Benefits!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland to be considered for this role
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|