Base Salary Circa: €40,000 – €50,000 + Daily Lunch Allowance + Company Car + Pension + Medical Insurance + Phone + Laptop + 23 days holiday (+ stats) + Monthly Expenses
Territory: Southern Ireland
Your Location: Ideally based in either Cork, Waterford, Kilkenny or Wexford areas (South of Dublin)
The Requirements of the Field Service Engineer role:
- You will already be an experienced Field Service Engineer right now (3-5 years minimum) installing, validating, maintaining and repairing a range of HPLC & Chromatography equipment/platforms from OEM such as: Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, Mettler Toledo, Perkin Elmer or similar companies
- You could also be currently working as an onsite Service Engineer, Inhouse dedicated Technical Specialist troubleshooting and repairing HPLC equipment in the Pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotechnology, Academia or related industry
- You will be educated to a minimum BSc in a Chemistry discipline such as Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Organic Chemistry or have the equivalent experience as a Service Engineer
- Must hold a Full UK driving license & valid UK Passport
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK – but mainly territory based in Southern Ireland
- Experience of effective verbal communication skills in a customer facing or customer service environment, with excellent telephone manner
The Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- As the Field Service Engineer, you will deliver routine planned maintenance and breakdown support at key customer sites in line with my client’s service plans
- To refurbish and validate equipment for the refurbished instrument program in line with SOP’s at my clients UK facility
- To identify new customers or new market segments that could become long term accounts.
- To build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers to allow continuation of business and win incremental business
- Perform onsite duties including, service, validation, repair, accurately and in a timely fashion
- Complete and submit all paperwork to the admin team
- Build and maintains relationship with existing and new customers
- Promote the company’s brand and range of services where applicable
- Manage and be accountable for stock allocated to the service call
- Give remote support via phone and email to customers where requested
- Maintain knowledge of the products and services
The Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a privately owned €50million turnover company that manufactures and services laboratory automation and precision engineering equipment for the pharmaceutical sector
- With over 250 employees, they have the highest number of sales and service people in the world totally dedicated to the tablet dissolution testing market
- They are the global leader in the field of tablet disintegration testing equipment and are proud and passionate of their suite of dissolution systems. Brand loyalty is second to none and the company strategy is one of unstoppable growth and innovation
- They immediately seek a Field Service Engineers to join their successful service function!
- Because of the size of this company, they are able to offer amazing progression routes that come up once in a lifetime – you can create a career path bespoke to yourself.
This is an immediate requirement so please apply today by sending your up to date word CV to Oliver Gill: email@example.com or you can call Oliver for more information on: +44 (0)113 243 3499
To be considered for this role you must have full right to work within the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.