Healthcare Market – Sales Specialist
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 (DOE) + Up to £8,000 OTE + Company Car/Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Laptop + iPad + Home Broadband + 25 Days Holiday
Territory: UK Wide but primary focus on South UK
Based: Home Office Based (M4 Corridor)
- As the Sales Specialist, you will ideally have previous Sales experience within Scientific/Laboratory products in a field-based position for 3+ years
- Experience in sales of products/services such as: Water Purification, Endoscopy washers, Sterile Services etc. would be beneficial
- My client requires that the successful candidate possess excellent communication and organisational skills, you must be a real self-starter and have the ability to be autonomous as the Sales Specialist
- Ideally you will have come from a Life Sciences/ Chemistry degree background such as: Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biology or Biochemistry, or a closely related scientific subject
- Willing and able to travel at least 4 days per week – Ideal home location is along the M4 corridor
- Covering a well-established territory, you will be managing a strong portfolio of existing accounts, selling water purification service contracts & consumables into NHS & Private Hospitals
- The role involves making appointments and visiting: Lab Managers, Purchasing Heads and Scientists/ PhD Students in laboratories and universities to sell a range of market-trusted laboratory equipment/ consumables
- On a weekly basis 4 day are based out in the field and 1 day per week involves completing necessary administrative tasks from home
- This is a real opportunity to join a business to manage their accounts and ensure the customers are happy, 95% of customers are existing business
- Carrying out training, answering technical queries and providing general support to existing customers
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is a market leading manufacturer and distributor of Life Science laboratory equipment and consumables/ reagents, with a product portfolio which includes: Water Purification, Centrifuges, Freezers, Incubators, Safety Cabinets and Autoclaves, they also have the exclusivity of the ‘New-Air’ product range which is a real competitive advantage for them and lots of their competitors would love the opportunity sell this product exclusively
- Working within an exceptional company who value their employees and have a turnover of over £8 million, they have experienced continued double-digit growth YOY. This is a great opportunity to cover a well-established and thriving territory also to be supported by 27 Field based experienced engineers working with the customers to provide them with top class service and products
- They have now become one of the industry’s fastest growing companies to watch and have a great and motivated team where you can really make a big impact on the whole companies success resulting in fantastic career progression openings/ opportunities such as to take advantage of the newly growing Water Purification market with lots of new buildings and developments – overall opportunity to expand your product range and overall skills/ knowledge
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.