Location: Little Chesterford, Saffron Walden
37.5 Hour Flexible Working Week (Full-Time Permanent), with Home/ Office Mix
Our client is a leading integrated drug discovery CRO that has been setting the highest standards in drug discovery, with a particular emphasis on small molecule research, since the early 2000’s.
They work in partnership with clients from a variety of sectors including academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and patient foundation organisations around the world with a focus on Assay Biology, Bespoke Assay Development and Small Molecules. Working across all disease areas you will have the opportunity to broaden your experience and skillset, by managing a range of bespoke assay development projects.
Right now they are working with many clients across academia, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and patient foundation organisations globally.
- As a Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader, you will be responsible for working with several clients to agree and implement project strategy, providing leadership to multi-disciplinary project teams, and reporting and communicating to clients.
- You will line-manage medicinal chemistry team leaders and medicinal chemists of varying experience levels.
- As a member of the chemistry leadership team you will use your knowledge to contribute to growing the department and influencing R&D strategy and acting as an ambassador for the company at external events.
- Their multi-disciplinary team works in a highly collaborative manner with their clients – bringing together talent, creativity and expertise to convert ideas and discoveries into a broad range of new healthcare solutions.
- Each client project brings new scientific challenges and the scientists and team leaders must be versatile, and responsive to the evolving needs as each project progresses.
- To be considered for this role you must have previous direct line management experience (10 years+ experience) working as a Team Leader, and ideally some experience working as a Group Leader in the field of Early Phase Drug Discovery/ Development, and ideally you will have experience with Medicinal Chemistry or Bioanalysis
- Based in a commutable distance to Little Chesterford, Saffron Walden
- Base Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- 37.5 hour working week (currently trialing a hybrid working so some working remotely is possible and flexibility around hours)
- Private Medical Cover
- Pension (10% employer contribution)
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – International Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|