Location: Leeds, UK
Langton Howarth Ltd is an Executive Search firm operating in Science based industry sectors. We pride ourselves on our values of diligence, honesty, and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition.
Based in Leeds city Centre (LS1) we work with company’s right across Europe to search for the best available talent for their businesses.
Due to the growth and ongoing success of the company we are looking to build our team, who are a fun, energetic and sociable, and are looking for a commercial minded graduate to join.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Source and select candidates for vacancies using a variety of different methods – telephone, email, Linkedin searching and database candidate networking, as well as a hybrid of a researching into the markets we serve
- Telephone pre-screening candidates
- Sourcing candidates through job boards
- Head hunt and approach candidates directly for vacancies over the telephone
- Network with existing industry contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
- Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs as and when required
- Whilst the role is predominantly telephone/office based there will be the requirement to attend client meetings and conferences in the UK and Europe as and when required
- A commercial mindset with hard-working attitude
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic salary is negotiable – depending on experience
- Placement bonus/ commission
- Subsidised gym membership
- This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression
- Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme
- Holiday entitlement and an extra day off for your birthday!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reuben Young today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|