Salary: Basic Negotiable (DOE) + 20% Bonus + Full Blue-Chip Company Benefits
Home Based, Anywhere in the East Coast USA or the UK (Travel up to 30%, domestic)
The Requirements of Global Sourcing Director:
- To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 5-6 years experience in a Senior Category Management, Senior Procurement Lead, Sourcing Director, Category Lead or similar job title within a Facilities Management / Laboratory / Life Sciences Service Provider for example Sodexo, Agilent (Crosslab), Trinity Biotech (Thermo), VWR (Avantor) or PerkinElmer OneSource to name a few, or Multi-Vendor platform bids and solutions/ Pharmaceutical, laboratory service providers
- A dynamic, results-oriented leader who will elevate the Life Sciences division to support business growth. This individual will be responsible for building strong relationships with suppliers in this category and delivering superior supply chain solutions for the companies Life Science clients
- In line with the overall Supply Chain Solutions, Operations Support strategies and regional business requirements, this role will develop a World Class global category strategy for Lab Asset Management to leverage spend, consolidate suppliers, deliver savings through gains in efficiency/optimisation, innovation and quality improvements that directly impact business results and provide for exceptional client outcomes
- Develops World Class category solutions for clients. Articulate to clients and internal teams the advantages of the company’s approach to the category
- Responsible for leading, developing and executing Global and Regional Category Sourcing initiatives. These responsibilities include managing cross-account supply chain business and financial goals
- Optimises each level of Lab Asset Management solutioning initiative driving transparency, comprehensive pricing validation and optimisation, establishes leading trends, leverages technology, innovations, AI/BI and identifies best practices
- Establishes and builds strong relationships with key stakeholders to align business objectives with category strategic sourcing strategy and opportunities.
- Ensures commodity and service requirements are fully understood for the global category spend portfolio and establishes long-term strategic procurement plans.
- Operating in multiple countries on a global scale my client is an industry leading 360-degree laboratory services provided for major multinationals in the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences sector.
- Key examples of these services include: Sourcing & Multi-vender management, Data Advisory, Programme Management and Innovation & Customer Engagement.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the USA or UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|