Global Project Manager, Market Source for Major Accounts – Life Sciences
Salary Circa: £35,000 – £45,000 DOE + Pension (up to 8% total contribution) + Healthcare Plan + 4x Life Insurance Scheme + Child Care Vouchers + Travel Expensed + 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays + Option to Buy or Sell an Extra 5 Holidays + Laptop + Mobile
Home based in the UK with travel Nationally & throughout Europe when required
Ideal location: Ideally based in the Midlands or East Anglia/South East England
The Requirements of the Global Project Manager:
- Extensive relevant Project Management/Implementation experience, strong background in process excellence, systems and tools
- Experience working in a similar industry (Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech or Medical Devices) would be ideal however not essential
- Capacity to understand manager level business owners & senior stakeholders and ability to carry out presentation to them
- Ability to continuously challenge existing solutions and strive for excellent customer solutions
- Time management, organisational and prioritising skills
- Fluent in English, any additional language is of benefit
- Full UK driving license and valid passport is required to be considered for the role
The Role of the Global Project Manager:
- Reporting directly to the Vice President Global Market Source you will manage and coordinate the global contract implementation for the company’s Pharmaceutical client, as a main focus in 2018, beside further Major Accounts implementations
- Develop & maintain the project road map based on customer contract requirements and obligations together with the business stake holders
- Assure fulfilment of committed project milestones
- Liaise and interact constantly with all business stake holders assuring alignment across all involved functions and departments
- Act as the single point of contact to the Global Strategic Accounts Partners team and to the customer project members
- Manage and monitor the established standard savings reports & monitoring mechanism to control and assure contractual customer savings target & my clients overall profitability
- Monitor the KPIs together with the business owners, supporting corrective actions and improvements
- Assure data quality, completeness and sustainability
My client is an industry leading supplier of premium life sciences & research-based equipment, consumables, PPE products & also scientific services on behalf of top 5 pharmaceutical companies globally with worldwide sales of over $3.5 billion US dollars, over 8,500 employees in over 25 different countries
They offer a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware, plastic ware, equipment, instruments and other life science and laboratory products/ supplies, head to toe safety and protective wear, protective clothing and a large range of Safety signs, first aid kits and waste management equipment.
For more information about the Global Project Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have full right to work in the EU to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.