Langton Howarth Ltd is an Executive Search firm operating in Science based recruitment. Based in Leeds City Centre (LS1) we work with Scientific Company’s recruiting needs across Europe to search for the best available talent for their businesses.
- The Role of a Resource Consultant is heavily telephone and database driven and will consist of resourcing candidates for specific roles. This will include research into the markets we serve, headhunting viable candidates for the roles if required.
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies from job boards
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
You’ll be liaising with a whole range of professional people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. Your Personality should be process driven, with strong analytical and research skills alongside excellent communication skills and a confident demeanour. You will be adept at using the internet and search engines and websites
We are looking to expand to our team and would love to speak with people from a recruitment background, either in-house talent acquisition or working within agencies.
You could be dealing with permanent or contract placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels for a diverse customer base.
This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression as well as travel across the UK and also in Europe.
- Salary: £18,000 – £35,000 + £10,000 OTE (uncapped commission)
- Subsidised monthly gym membership
- 28 days holiday
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Healthcare and pension
- Day off for birthday
- Ongoing in-house training with expert trainers
Due to the demand of our workload this role will be purely a fulfilment role and no sales will be required. For a chat to discuss further, please email your CV & cover letter to: – email@example.com or call Karen Hall – Office Manager today on 0113 243 3499 for a confidential chat. Immediate interviews and start dates are available.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|