Territory: North East England (Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Durham)
My client is globally recognised as a market leading supplier of Product Inspection Instruments / Equipment for QC and Contamination Detection. There extensive range of equipment and consumables are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing and production line processes for customers in a wide range of industries including mainly food & beverage, chemicals, life sciences and pharmaceuticals.
This is a highly coveted opportunity to take full ownership of one of the most successful and highly lucrative territories and for the right person to maximise their career progression and development potential!
The requirements of the Field Service Technician:
- You will have commercial experience working as a Service Engineer / Maintenance/ Repairs Technician or similar role servicing, fault finding, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing instruments on production lines, or automated equipment / liquid handlers, or on food packaging lines or any other similar Machinery / Mechanical Instruments into Food, Chemicals, Pharma or similar industries
- It would be beneficial but not essential if you have serviced/ maintained Production Inspection equipment such as Checkweighers, Vision Inspection, Metal Detection Systems, X-ray Inspection Systems or similar
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (HND/HNC, City & Guilds / Apprenticeship etc) in an Engineering related subject (Mechanical, Electrical or a mix of both)
- A full UK valid driving license is required with the ability to travel across the territory to visit customers sites
- Living somewhere in the North East i.e. Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Durham or surrounding areas
- Our clients Product Inspection solutions safeguard the quality and integrity of products, inside and out.
- Their range of product inspection solutions includes sophisticated metal contaminant detectors, highlight accurate dynamic Checkweighers, cutting-edge X-ray technology and Vision Inspection solutions that manufacturers need for their Production Lines / Packaging Lines.
- Proactive and reactive service work, including installation, commissioning and certification.
- Complete all service activities effectively and efficiently to satisfy customers and enhance the organisations service profitability.
- Routine performance verification/preventative maintenance.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Rectification of breakdowns.
- Promoting audits/calibrations/validation activity for Product Inspection and cross division products
- Attend all required training provided and actively demonstrate support to other areas/departments where necessary
- £32,000 – £40,000 Basic Salary (DOE)
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Bupa Healthcare and Pension
- Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – International Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|