Field Service Technician – Water Treatment
Salary: £27,000 – £33,000 (DOE) + Commission (10% of Salary) + Company Car + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Territory: North East UK (Leeds, York, Harrogate, Middlesbrough, Newcastle)
The Requirements of the Field Service Technician:
- Ideally you will have a degree within a Chemistry or Chemical Engineering based discipline – Or you may equivalent qualification from years of working in a Laboratory environment
- You will have minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Field Based Technician, Field Service Engineer, Water Treatment Engineer etc.
- My client requires the Field Technician to be highly organised and very self-motivated if they are to succeed as part of their team
- Full and clean driver’s licence is required as the Field Service Technician
The Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician:
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with customers
- Provide service, chemical treatment analysis, monitoring and account management to existing customers/contracts
- Provide customer recommendations for best working practises
- Provide Legionella control recommendations and ensure customer compliance with ACOP L8
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is the market leading business in the supply of products and services for water treatment and water purification across the UK
- They supply a wide variety of businesses from Industrial through to Academic
- This role focuses on their Water Treatment services division – Selling large contract to Food & Beverage, Manufacturing and Chemical customers
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you