Field Service Engineer – Temperature Controlled Laboratory Equipment
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000 + Company Van + 4% Pension + 4 x Death in Service + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Day off for your Birthday
Territory: Dublin & Southern Ireland
Home Location: You will be based in areas such as Cork, Kilkenny, Waterford, Dublin, Limerick etc.
The Requirements of the Field Service Engineer:
- To be considered for this role you will ideally be educated in an Electrical subject whether that be City & Guild, HNC or Degree in similar field
- Previous laboratory experience/knowledge of validating, maintaining, servicing and repairs of temperature/humidity-controlled equipment such as fridges, freezers, cabinets, walk-in rooms etc.
- A minimum of 2+ years field service experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce accurate and punctual reports
- Full driving licence & able to travel accordingly
- A self-motivated and self-driven individual, who demonstrates a strong desire to drive business to achieve personal and company goals
- Knowledge and understanding GMP/GLP regulations are a must
- As the Field Service Engineer, you will deliver routine planned maintenance and breakdown support at key customer sites in line with my client’s service plans
- To refurbish and validate equipment for the refurbished instrument program in line with SOP’s at my clients UK facility
- To identify new customers or new market segments that could become long term accounts
- To build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers to allow continuation of business and win incremental business
- Perform onsite duties including, service, validation, repair, accurately and in a timely fashion
- Complete and submit all paperwork to the relevant team
- Build and maintains relationship with existing and new customers
- Promote the company’s brand and range of services where applicable
- Manage and be accountable for stock allocated to the service call
- Give remote support via phone and email to customers where requested
- Maintain knowledge of the products and services
- My client is a provider of state-of-the-art Laboratory Services and Products their services cover specialist areas such as Next-generation sequencing, Sanger sequencing, Microarray analysis, Genotyping and Bioinformatics
- They have over 20 years of experience serving the Genomics market which makes them a trusted partner and supplier to many well-known Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies globally
- As a company they really do invest in their talent by upskilling and developing them as individuals to enhance the career that they have within the business!
Apply right now by calling Chelsie Markham – Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Langton Howarth Ltd on 0113 243 3499 or email your up to date word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence vi