Location / Territory: South UK (M25, M4 Motorway Corridor – you will not be travelling any further than 2 hours of your home location)
Are you currently servicing, maintaining and repairing Waters Mass Spec Equipment?
Do you want to work for the largest independent company of their type in Europe who are extremely entrepreneurial, and where everyone’s opinion matters?
Based in the South of the UK and want to work with some of the industries leading Biotech/ Research, Pharma and Environmental customers?
Is so, I have the opportunity for you….
My client is a trusted and market leading supplier and servicer of equipment and consumables in the fields of Mass Spectrometry, LCMS, GCMS, HPLC/GC systems as well as nitrogen and hydrogen generators.
As a member of their high performing and loyal Field Service team you will be the face of the company in front of the client base. They are the largest independent company of their type in Europe, and they are an extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone is valued and has the chance to make an impact!
The requirements of the Mass Spec Field Service Engineer:
- You will have 3 years + of experience in calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting analytical Mass Spec equipment (must be specifically Waters equipment) – could be on-site of field based experience
- You must have direct experience of Waters Mass Spec Systems
- Full and ideally clean UK driving licence with the ability to undertake field travel and stay away from home occasionally, and full right to work in the UK
The responsibilities of the Mass Spec Field Service Engineer:
- Provide on-site support to the company’s clients in the following areas: breakdown, preventive maintenance, operational qualification & training of Waters Mass Spec instruments
- In-house workshop repairs and refurbish Waters Mass Spec instruments for sale in accordance with quality requirements
- Delivery of remote technical support via telephone, e-mail, or remote access software and in-person training courses within area of expertise
- Correct completion and timely submission of all service documentation monthly expenses
- Ensure all company property entrusted is properly looked after and within required calibration
- Compliance with all company processes and procedures as well as UK health & safety regulations
- Manage own workload effectively, organise and prioritise and any project involvement to deadlines
- Continually review working practices and proactively make recommendations to the manager to improve and increase efficiency of current operations
- Build and maintain harmonious working relationships with colleagues and customers to achieve and exceed customer expectations
- Keep abreast of new instrumentation and analytical techniques in the wider analytical industry
- Base Salary Circa up to £45,000 per annum
- Company Car (Fully Expensed)
- 4 x Death in Service
- Pension (6% employer & 3% employee contribution)
- Laptop & Mobile
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply right now by calling Ben Atherton – International Recruitment Manager at Langton Howarth Ltd on + 44 (0) 113 243 3499 and email your up-to-date word CV to email@example.com Langton Howarth is the market leading scientific supplies company placing people into dream jobs across the UK and Europe daily.
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|