Field Service Engineer – Life Science Diagnostics
Shift based: 5 out of 7 days – 40 Hours per week
Salary Circa: €50,000 – €64,000 (DOE) + Co. bonus up to €5,900 + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Childcare Vouchers + Pension
Territory: Dublin, Ireland
The Requirements of Field Service Engineer:
- City and Guilds, HNC or equivalent in electronic and/or mechanical engineering
- Relevant/Transferable field service experience within areas such as Haematology instrumentation or related areas of diagnostics
- Technical training on related diagnostic instrumentation
- In depth knowledge of Hydraulic and pneumatic principles
- Pro-active, personable and self-motivated in your approach to work
- Customer focused with excellent customer relationship skills able to deal with customers at all levels to include Bench-Top scientists or Laboratory Manager etc.
- Job flexibility & willingness to travel – This is not a typical 9 to 5 role! Willing to support peers throughout the UK, and Ireland as required
- Team player – focussed on team objectives and works to improve overall team effectiveness
- Meticulous, methodical & structured approach to work with attention to detail
- Must hold a full valid driving licence
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
- Field Service Engineers must communicate effectively and proactively with all parties. Including management, service admin, sale representatives and customers
- You must keep yourself up to date with all current technical aspects for the equipment you are servicing
- Ensure Service Administration is kept informed of revised ETA and completion times
- Prompt and accurate closure of calls documentation before leaving sites and arrangements of any follow-on visits
- All tools & test equipment supplied will be maintained in a serviceable condition at all times
- My client are providers of automated haematology and coagulation diagnostic analysers, reagents and information systems for laboratories and healthcare facilities across the globe
- They are ranked in the top 10 global in‐vitro diagnostic businesses
- They pride themselves on their reputation for high quality products, service and reliability
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.