Field Service Engineer – Laboratory Robotic Automation – Benelux Covering Europe
Basic Salary: €75,000 – €90,000 Euros (DOE) + Car Allowance + Health Cover + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Pension + an excellent opportunity for career progression and world class training and support
Field Based: Benelux Covering Mainland Europe
- Do you want to work for a fast growing world market leading laboratory automation company who have achieved over 50% year on year growth and who are a multimillion dollar company that is one of the most talked about in the laboratory automation industry?
- Would you like to be part of this dynamic and entrepreneurial life sciences automation business that loves what they do and has a real sense of passion and commitment to the success of the company?
- Are you currently servicing Laboratory Automation/ Robotics – Machines/ Devices/Electromechanical and looking to take the next step within your career to truly be part of something special across Europe?
- Experience of Automation/Robotic Systems service and maintenance with a high level of problem solving is essential for this position
- Working within the Life Science, Medical/Healthcare or Pharmaceutical would be advantageous, but not essential, you could be working within any sector for example Automotive/ Food Production Lines as long as you are servicing Automated equipment/ Robotics equipment/ complex Laboratory equipment or electromechanical machines
- Flexibility to travel is required within Mainland Europe: The Benelux, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy etc.
- Must hold a full European driving licence
- Live on territory anywhere across the Benelux with good International Airport links
The role of Field Service Engineer:
- Responsible for the deployment and calibration of laboratory automation devices and supporting automated robotic systems – you will play in integral part of the European service team
- Interfacing with high end instrumentation devices such as incubators, sensors, calibrators and bio-storage devices
- Proficiency with first line mechanical/electrical issue handling, diagnosis, resolution and communication with customers
- First line issue handling, diagnosis and communication with customers primarily for laboratory automation devices and secondary for the robotic systems
- Communication and resolution of issues with other departments/teams while maintaining ownership
- Issue resolution both via back office support (telephone, email, remote connection) and customer site visits within defined service level agreements
- My client is leading laboratory automation organisation, their products range from robots to software to instruments and they are currently innovating everything that helps researchers in pharmaceutical and biotech automated research laboratories hunt for cures for diseases
- With a love for science and automation, they are looking for people with great ideas to help them amaze their cutting-edge clients. That takes dedication, flexibility, and creativity in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- So, if you enjoy contributing your talents to a dynamic, successful team, you might be exactly who they are looking for
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|