Field Service Engineer – IT & Automation
Salary: Basic is flexible depending on experience + Company Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + Excellent Career Progression
Territory: Nordics & UK
Home Based: Sweden (Preferably Stockholm area)
- A minimum of education is a higher level of engineering (or equivalent) or biomedical analyst training (BMA)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of laboratory IT and Instrument systems preferably in the medical Diagnostic arena
- Be able to travel abroad for training courses as required
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels
- Proven track record in a technical service organization with customer focus being key
- You must hold a full and clean drivers licence
- Experienced in Installing / Setting up Middleware
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Work closely with other internal departments to build relationships that result in timely implementation, installation and post go-live support.
- Position is primarily supporting our customers in the Nordics and travel to the whole region is required
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all customers
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance Inspections and service modifications are completed in the specified time frames
- Accurate completion of all paperwork and reports
- Contribute to an environment where quality is perceived as a culture
- Installing / Setting up Middleware
The Company and Opportunity:
- My client is a global market leader within the Life Sciences and Diagnostics sectors, their diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world and produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients.
- Hospital laboratories are their core clinical diagnostic customers and their life science customers include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities, medical schools and research institutions.
- For more than 75 years, their products have been making a difference in people’s lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in Sweden.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.