Home based in either France or Germany and covering Europe
Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they are now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases – Their fast-growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen
Their game changing Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team, and used throughout the world
If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years as a Field Service/ Maintenance Engineer – repairing, maintaining, servicing and calibrating laboratory equipment which could include systems in Proteomics, Multiplex, Immunotherapies/ immunotherapy, protein expression, Cell Culture, Cancer Immunology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Lab-On-Chip, Laboratory Automation/ Robotic or High Throughput Screening
- Hold a degree / diploma in an Engineering related subject (i.e., HNC, HND etc)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritisation of work
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Must hold a valid EU driving licence and passport
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on the service, maintenance, calibration, and repair of innovative and award-winning instruments in the Proteomics, Immuno Therapy, Cell Culture, Protein Expression and Lab-On- Chip areas
- First line issue handling, diagnosis, and communication with customers primarily for laboratory Lab-on-Chip devices and for the laboratory systems
- Communication and resolution of issues with other departments/teams while maintaining ownership
- Issue resolution both via back-office support (telephone, email, remote connection) and customer site visits within defined service level agreements
- Actively pursue tasks/projects, and ways to enhance your team and the business beyond your day-to-day responsibilities
- Negotiable Base Salary
- Car Allowance
- Health Cover
- Laptop + Mobile Phone
- Competitive Holidays + Statutory Public Holidays
For more information about the role or to apply please send your CV now to email@example.com and call Oliver today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in either of the countries listed above to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Service Engineering|