Field Applications Scientist
Base Salary Flexible DOE + Excellent Commission & Bonus Structure + Company Car + Other Excellent Benefits
Based: France covering Europe
- Must have a minimum of 3 years technical applications experience in Proteomics, Multiplex, Immunotherapies/ immunotherapy, protein expression, Cell Culture, Cancer Immunology, Cell & Gene Therapy, Lab-On-Chip, Cellular and Regenerative Medicine, CAR-T or Vaccine Development selling to customers in the life sciences academic, biopharma and pharmaceutical industry
- Hold a minimum of a BSc degree in a scientific/ biological subject (e.g. Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry)
- You will have 2-3 years+ experience working in a laboratory environment, working with biological techniques such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, DNA/ RNA Extraction, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blotting, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Proteomics or Cell and Molecular Biology
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritisation of work
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), able to run basic technical software presentations
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on education and training of Proteomics, Immuno Therapy, Cell Culture, Protein Expression and Lab-On-Chip instruments and technology
- Partner with a range of academic, biopharma/ pharmaceutical and laboratory research customers to ensure they are optimally using the companies protocols and products
- Pitch the companies novel technology to a range of customers, both new and existing products
- Collect data and assist with the Marketing/Communication team with the development of marketing materials
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and/or customer experience or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Internal Consulting Group and Technical Support, including keeping the CRM up to date with customer information and interactions
- Actively pursue tasks/projects, and ways to enhance your team and the business beyond your day to day responsibilities
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is at the forefront of personalised immunotherapies which is the future of the fight against cancer, having grown their capital equipment portfolio alone by over 180%, and they’re now growing their European team and are truly making the difference in in enabling immunotherapies to combat the world’s toughest diseases – Their fast growing team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to make things happen
- Their game changing Proteomics technology, combined with their next generation software and data visualisations, are powered by their leading R&D team and used throughout the world
- If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, this is the opportunity for you!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben today on either +44 (0) 113 243 3499
You must have full right to work in the country listed above to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.