Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 DOE + Pension + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Free Parking
Requirements of the Exhibition Creative
- You must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a position where you have been designing products for use within exhibitions, events and conferences
- Right now, you may be an Exhibition Creative, a Creative Designer, an Exhibition Designer etc.
- Experience working with AutoCAD and 3D max
- The Exhibition Creative must possess a lively personality with the ability motivate a team and incite excitement when working on projects
- Proven ability to provide fresh new ideas to the forefront when undertaking instruction from clients
- Strong understanding of the exhibitions industry
- Experience collaborating with leading brands/clients across various events would be highly beneficial
Responsibilities of the Exhibition Creative:
- Bringing fresh new ideas to the forefront when collaborating with various members of the project team
- Collaborating across the entire project team to include: Designers, Joiners, Electricians, Project Managers and even the directors themselves to see a project completed
- Working cradle to grave – concept to production on all instructions from clients
- Contributing heavily during the initial design process, going against the norm where necessary in order to provide the highest quality solution to the client
- You must be willing and able to work flexibly at all times in order to hit all deadlines and meet requirements
- Taking on board feedback and requests from clients then implementing this into the design
- My client designs, manufactures, transports and installs exhibition stands as well as dismantling and storing them for future
- They bring all elements of exhibiting under one roof, providing complete control for companies at a time when image is essential
- Knowledge and experience are key for them in providing their clients with the best ideas and service that they can
- They represent some leading businesses across a variety of industries so understand the importance of brand representation
Apply right now by calling Anna Wright at Beautiful Recruitment on 0203 911 1000 or email your up to date CV to Anna@beautifulrecuitment.com.
You must have full right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice!