European Sales Representative
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 / €77,000 – €88,000 (DOE) + £40,000 / €44,000 OTE + Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Other Great Benefits
Territory: European wide (Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Austria, UK, Belgium, Netherlands etc.)
Home Based: Ideally in the UK, Germany, Switzerland or Italy
The Requirements of the European Sales Representative:
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Technical Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager etc.
- Your experience will be from selling Scientific Software packages/subscriptions, Sample Storage solutions, biobanking solutions or Laboratory Robotics, Automated Sample Storage systems etc.
- The European Sales Representative must have an extensive knowledge of the Life Science and Pharmaceutical markets to include Biotech and CRO’s
- Proven ability and track record of achieving sales quotas
- Educated to minimum BSc level in a scientific discipline
- Located in Europe; preferably in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, or Italy
- Able to work from one’s home office and frequently travel to regional customer accounts with occasional travel to head office located in the UK
- Proven customer relationship skills including excellent track record of positive account relationships
The Role of the European Sales Representative:
- Responsible for new and repeat sales of software products and professional services to new and existing assigned accounts
- Generate sales leads of your own as well as following up on leads generated from head office’s marketing and sales teams
- Accurately forecast customer business commitments
- Have a good working knowledge of the product and professional service offerings and capabilities. Understand the features and benefits of all of sales offerings
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations on the various product configuration choices and professional service alternatives
- Arrange meetings with sales prospects and deliver presentations at those meetings
- Communicate the customer’s goals and represent the customer’s requirements to colleagues
- Attend sales conferences and exhibits to perform booth duty and deliver presentations
- My client is a market leading specialist in the design & supply of scientific Sample Management Software. They offer innovative scientific software products and consultancy services that help their clients to improve the supply of samples (compounds, biologicals and reagents) to their vital research processes
- Utilising their bespoke scientific software, their customers see significant benefits in terms of throughput, response times, error rates, labour costs and sample conservation performance of their sample banks. They use their experience of integrating laboratory robotics into their systems to ensure that their clients make best use of their investment in automation
- They are currently expanding their Sales Team and are looking for a highly motivated individual to grow their customer base in the European region. The successful candidate will be the contact for sales & business development across a variety of different industries to include the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, ag-bio, Drug Discovery & Academic markets to provide a consultative & solution sales approach for the customer
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in Europe.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.