European Field Service Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + Company Car + Pension + Life Assurance + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme + Travel Insurance + Professional Qualification Support + 28 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
Based: Within 2-hour commute of Head Office in Chichester
The Requirements of the Field Service Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Service Engineer or similar technical role valuable
- Methodical, organised, knowledgeable, keen to l earn, enjoys a vibrant working environment and being part of a successful team
- Clear communication skills and a team player, also able to well on independent projects
- HNC in electronics is desirable
The Role of European Service Engineer:
- Collaborate with Technical specialists from European and US teams
- Responsible for Installations, PMV’s and repairs of our full POC product lines, across the EMEAR territories
- You will also assist with customer training, product validation and customer workshops
- It is estimated that International travel will account for around 60% of your time, with the rest of the time being spent in our UK office or working from home
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client manufactures premium non-contact and quantitative fluid dispensing systems
- Their wide range of platforms serve our customers from R&D through high volume manufacturing in the industrial, diagnostic, life science and medical product markets
- Long-lasting relationships with customers they hold are built on precision products and quality service around the world
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.