European Business Development Director
Salary: Basic is flexible depending on experience + Commission Scheme + Stock/ Share Options + Pension + Healthcare + Excellent Other Benefits and Career Development within the role
Home office based in either France or Germany with pre-planned strategic travel
- In order to be successful, you will have had previous experience as a Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Regional Sales/ Account Manager, Product Manager, Technical Sales/ Support in the Cell & Gene Therapy or Cold chain storage market, and have a strong market knowledge of CAR-T, Immuno-Oncology, Immunotherapy, Stem Cells – this could be Services, Consumables, Reagents or related equipment
- You will ideally hold a minimum of BSc in a Life Science subject such as: Biotechnology, Immunology, Bioengineering, Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Neuroscience, Biology or any other similar subject (equivalent industry experience without a degree would also be considered)
- Living on Territory currently as above and prepared to travel extensively across the territory (50+ of your time) and when required internationally (full and valid Passport & Drivers Licence is a requirement)
- The position will hold responsibility for the specialist transportation services in Biopharma, Cell and Gene Therapy area, throughout the region, working in specific target areas such as CAR-T, Immuno-Oncology, Immunotherapy and Stem Cells
- Generate new business leads through networking at industry leading conferences and events related to the Cell and Gene Therapy sector, negotiate contracts and bids as well as building long term relationships
- Participate with other Directors, and the Executive Management team to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Assist the European Director in understanding market potential by identifying client requirements, defining market competitors share, advantages and weaknesses, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted company share
- Call on prospective accounts, provide technical product information, and support proposal generation, prepare client-specific presentations and other data in order to respond to client’s needs
- My client are the “go to” company for Global Biopharmaceutical organisations who need to protect the integrity of the scientific materials that they are using for Cell & Gene Therapy projects
- You will be working amongst fellow subject matter experts who are passionate about the Cell & Gene Therapy sector with the shared goal of improving healthcare!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Oliver today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice.