Working hours are 40 per week, with start and end times to be agreed locally.
Salary: £36,000 + Pension (7%) + 25 Days Holiday (Pro-Rata) + 8 Bank Holidays + Childcare Vouchers + Private Healthcare
As an Engineering Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Support the day-to-day maintenance of the site and to assist the Operations Manager with co-ordinating the safe and efficient operations of the site in accordance with health & safety and legislative requirements.
- To provide supervision & assistance to the Electrical and Engineering staff.
- Organise and implement maintenance schedules as per manufacturer’s guidelines and liaise with the site Management to provide updates on maintenance schedules and work progress.
- To implement and keep the asset management system updated and to attach costing for specific projects/plant modifications on site.
- To carry out risk assessments of routine maintenance procedures and unplanned works.
- Ensure maintenance staff take full responsibility for their work environment and that all tools are maintained and accounted for, maintaining critical spares and ensuring replacement of parts as required at all times.
- To liaise with external contractors and review RAMS prior to work commencing and ensure that all permit-to-work documents are completed to the required standard.
- Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) or higher.
- Solid engineering background and good process knowledge.
- Excellent H&S awareness/understanding.
- Previous experience of working within a supervisory role (preferable within an Engineering Supervisory position).
- Good IT skills.
- Be able to motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be able to prioritise work and be able to deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
- My client is active in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. They manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications
- The company also produces bio-fuels and renewable energy and provides services for farming and the food industry
- They boast an annual turnover approaching £280 million, employing over 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 020 3911 1000.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.