Electrical Design Engineer
Basic Salary: Flexible DOE + Free Parking + Excellent company benefits
The Requirements of Electrical and Software Design Engineer:
- Experience of product design for low volume manufacture, both mechanical and electrical
- Must be passionate for engineering with a true hunger to expand your knowledge
- Ideally you will be the type of person to undertake your own projects outside of work because you have a genuine interest in electrical engineering and software
- Basic knowledge of EMI, ESD, etc
- Use of MCAD and ECAD
- Software development experience
- UI programming
- Basic understanding of fluid dynamics
- Working with users to further user centered design
The Role of Electrical and Software Design Engineer:
- Electrical prototyping, PCB design and layout
- Microcontroller programming (C/C++)
- Windows app creation
- User interface design
- My client are a young and dynamically growing company
- They take pride in their mission to develop technologies that advance discovery into cell biology
- Their products are highly user-friendly, reliable and powerful technologies with unique capabilities that greatly simplify and facilitate breakthrough advances in cell biology
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.