District Sales Manager – North Germany – Molecular Biology, NGS and Genomics
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + 45% Bonus + €1,100 Car Allowance (Monthly) + excellent company benefits
Territory: North Germany
Home Based: Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover, Hamburg etc.
Do you currently manage a team of circa 3-5 high product value sales representative’s?
Are you involved with the sales of high value, complex molecular biology, genomics, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) solutions, RNA/DNA/ Sequencing, Gene editing, Microarray, Screening, PCR, CRISPR, Cell Therapy?
Are you delivering a sales budget worth €45 – €90 million in your region?
If yes to the above, then this may be the ideal role for you…
The Requirements of District Sales Manager:
- Hold a BA/BS or MS or equivalent degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology/ Chemistry subject as the Sales Manager. PhD is a plus
- As the Sales Manager you must have Significant sales experience in the Life Science industry, selling a range of high average order value products for example: complex molecular biology, genomics, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) solutions, Gene editing, Laboratory Automation/ Robotics, RNA/DNA/ Sequencing, Microarray, Screening, PCR, CRISPR, Cell Therapy
- Sales management experience in the Life Science industry managing a team of 4+ direct reports right now as the Sales Manager
- Must be able to build relationships at a very high level with various key opinion leaders
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication skills
The role of District Sales Manager:
- Develop, implement and monitor the district business plan to meet assigned revenue and strategic objectives
- Responsible for the direction, support and motivation of the district sales team to meet agreed targets and objectives
- Ensure that sales staff achieves their forecasts, follows company guidelines/practices/policies, and provide timely development plans to correct for under performance
- Responsible for ensuring that the client’s commitment to customer satisfaction is performed, delivered, and constantly improved
- To drive a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments (e.g., Marketing, Customer Solutions) and local sales team & staff to ensure coordination of activities and alignment on common goals
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, retention, and management of the district sales team
- Create a sense of urgency and drive accountability within the regional team to meet both financial and strategic goals
- Monitor, assist, set standards, and evaluate the district sales team performance utilising performance management tools
- My client is a global leader in genomics, molecular biology, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), RNA/DNA/ Sequencing – an industry at the intersection of biology and technology
- At the most fundamental level, they enable customers to read and understand genetic variations
- They strive to make solutions increasingly simple, more accessible, and always reliable. As a result, discoveries that were unimaginable even a few years ago are now becoming routine – and are making their way into patient treatment
- They now immediately require a District Sales Manager to take over their North Germany District – This role will include up to 5 direct reports and be instrumental in the growth of a territory already earning a significant multi-million-euro turnover which has been a high growth territory year on year!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.