My client is a trusted and market leading supplier of equipment and consumables for Chromatography, Mass Spectroscopy and Gas Chromatography.
As a member of their Marketing team, you will be creating innovative marketing campaigns to promote my client’s portfolio of Analytical Instruments, Sample Preparation consumables, Vials & Caps, Filtration, Instrument Spares & GC & LC Columns.
They are an extremely entrepreneurial organisation where everyone’s opinion matters, everyone is valued and has the chance to make an impact.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Work with the Marketing Director and Sales team to create marketing material to help increase sales and brand awareness.
- Manage the creation of marketing brochures and sales material.
- Manage the daily social media activities and initiatives on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Support Website Updates using CMS.
- Work to budget for a mixture of campaign materials
- Develop a strong conceptual grasp of what works in B2B marketing for our industry and apply.
- Contribute to marketing plans/campaigns that make a real difference to the business results, brand reputation and market position
- Manage own workload effectively, organise and prioritise projects to deadlines.
- Continually review working practices and proactively make recommendations to the Director to improve and increase efficiency of current operations.
- Build and maintain harmonious working relationships with colleagues, customers, and suppliers to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a library of marketing material for use by the client
- Keep abreast of new developments in design/marketing and share information, ideas and best practice with the marketing team
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- You will 2+ years of proven success & experience in a similar B2B Digital Marketing role
- Ideally you will have current and/or previous Digital Marketing experience in the Life Science, Biotechnology, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Nuclear or Oil & Gas Industries (other industries will be considered depending on experience)
- Creative flair, originality, and strong visual sense
- Outgoing & sociable personality with a good sense of humor
- You must possess a sound knowledge of email marketing (Mailchimp an advantage)
- Demonstrable experience and skills using the Adobe Creative Suite an advantage
- Demonstrable experience and skills using Quark Xpress an advantage
- Some html experience an advantage
- Social Media knowledge/experience (Hootsuite an advantage)
- Full UK driving licence & valid Passport
Location: Office based in either Warrington or Bedfordshire with circa 2 days a week working from home
- Base Salary Circa: £28,000 – £32,000 (DOE)
- Performance Related Bonus
- Pension (6% employer & 3% employee contribution)
- Laptop & Mobile
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays Stats
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|