Location: Carlow, Ireland
Operating in multiple countries on a global scale my client is an industry leading 360-degree laboratory services provided for major multinationals in the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences sector. Key examples of these services include Sourcing & Multi-vender management, Data Advisory, Programme Management and Innovation & Customer Engagement
This site you will be working on is focused on immuno-oncology treatment for the global market and is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics facility. Employing over 400 staff, they have invested heavily in the site and are continuing to grow every month!
Day-to-Day duties of the role:
- To provide support service to the site as part of the maintenance team, you will be managing a team of 20 Technicians and Lead Technicians
- Team development, skill gaps and technical capability training
- Responsible for executing the clients operational Quality, Health and Safety programs within the site team
- Equipment onboarding coordination, and keeping others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department, or company
- Accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate functions associated with reliable maintenance and compliance of site operations and support systems
- Contribute to the High-Performance culture within the integrated facilities management function by providing a flexible, accurate service to enable the team to achieve key deliverables, ensuring Service Level Agreements are met and set targets are achieved
- Ensure that both planned and corrective maintenance is executed as directed by the Operational Planning POD, ensuring its right first time and within the specified timeframe
- Ensuring full compliance with the Clients Health, Safety & Environmental and Quality systems and ensure that all activities within the Scope are in a state of permanent inspection readiness, while always ensuring the site team operate within the ethical and compliance policies of the company and client
- Right now you will be working as a Site Operations Lead, Operations Manager, Deputy Site Leader, Senior Operations Lead, Site Director or similar in the Life Sciences / Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Ingredients, Clean Utilities/ Facilities Management, Cold Storage, Refrigeration/ Freezers, HVAC, Food / Beverage, or similar industry in a highly regulated GMP, GLP or GXP environment – must have either direct or indirect people management experience
- You will be qualified in an Engineering, City & Guilds, Apprenticeship, HND/ HNC or similar qualification, or you could be qualified via the Military/ Navy, RAF etc.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience with CMMS (SAP), Health & Safety or Lean Six Sigma (yellow belt/ green belt) certified
- Based in a commutable distance to Carlow, Ireland
- Full right to work in Ireland (visa sponsorship not available)
- Basic Salary – Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Full Blue-Chip Company Benefits
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in Ireland to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive €100 euros (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|