Customer Service Advisor – French Speaking (12 month fixed term contract)
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) + Company Sales Monthly Bonus + Pension + Health & Dental Care + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday (Not Including Bank Holidays)
Based: Oxford (Office Based Role)
Essential Experience Needed as the Customer Service Advisor:
- You will have 2-3 years customer service, sales or support experience working in any industry (B2B or B2C)
- Must be Fluent in French & English both written and spoken
- Living in Oxford, within a commutable distance
The position of Customer Service Advisor:
- The Customer Services team plays a key role in delivering exceptional customer service to the business key stakeholders, from initial point of contact and placing of orders, through to the aftersales service, ensuring the customer experience is exceptional throughout the entire process. This team role requires individuals who are highly motivated, are passionate about customer service, and encourage engagement with the customer
- Be the point of contact for incoming sales enquiries by telephone, email and “live chat”
- Processing of sales orders received by email, telephone order, postal orders, and ecommerce in an accurate and efficient manner to ensure minimal errors occur
- Raising customer quotations, proformas and coordinate stock returns where required
- Providing an excellent Customer Service support by working closely with other internal departments – Sales, Accounts, Despatch
- Effectively provide the customer with answers for/of any order queries or offering solutions to the queries
- Manage nontechnical complaints that are received, and new account process and documentation required
- Work on the backorder process to ensure customers are kept informed of any date changes
- Ensure customer database is regularly updated and all information logged
- This opportunity is to join a multimillion-pound company within the life science market with offices globally. They sell a range of biotechnology products including proteins, antibodies, ELISA’s, reagents, flow Cytometry and Stem Cell/ Cell Culture
- Their main customers are research institutes, hospitals, universities, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies. They have a very prestigious reputation in the market for the quality of their products and pride themselves on this success and customer service skills – they currently successfully solve over 1000 cases per month
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Atherton on today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.