Compliance and Regulatory Specialist
Salary: £40,000 – £70,000 + Free Parking + 20 Holidays (Rising with each year of service) + Bank Holidays + Excellent Pension + Life Insurance + Share Options after 6 months
The Requirements of Compliance and Regulatory Specialist:
- The Compliance & Regulatory Specialist will be a PhD qualified Chemist
- Proven experience in a similar position & an excellent knowledge of Chemical regulations & compliance
- Right now you may be a Compliance & Regulatory officer or Compliance & Regulatory Manager working within the scientific industry or a related field
- Previous experience in using regulatory IT systems – IUCLID 5/6, REACH-IT, R4BP, US EPA CDX, etc.
- Excellent communication skills & well organised
The Role of Compliance and Regulatory Specialist:
- Ensuring that products remain compliant with EU and global chemical regulations (BPR, REACH, Detergents, CLP, GHS, FIFRA, TSCA, etc.)
- Maintaining the regulatory status documents to ensure continued compliance can be audited
- Ensuring the site is compliant with Health, Safety, and Environmental regulations (COSHH, HAZOP, IPPC, Waste, etc.)
- Liaising with national, European, and international regulatory authorities
- Contacting chemical suppliers in the supply chain to ensure raw materials are compliant with relevant chemical legislation
- Creating strategies for continued compliance to facilitate business growth (regulatory strategies, testing strategies, and strategies for ongoing plant compliance)
- Creating and maintaining organizational documents
- Reviewing supply chain contractual documents
- Answering customer enquiries to support customer regulatory compliance
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is a global leader in the field of Quality Control/Analysis for Food and Hygiene testing laboratories
- They are experiencing rapid growth as they have focused on the demands of the European market and so have direct sales forces in France, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Ireland and Switzerland
- Awarded the Queens Award for Enterprise for international trade and development, one of the highest awards bestowed on a UK company
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.