Colour Formulation Chemist – Cosmetics Market
Salary: Up to £30,000 + 28 Days Holidays (inc. Bank holidays) + Pension + Free Parking on Site + Early Finish on Friday
Are you passionate Formulation Chemist with experience at hair dying products?
Do you want to work with company which will value your input?
If Yes!!! Please do not wait, apply for Colour Formulation Chemist position now!
- Ideally you will have over 5 years of experienced in working in a lab, personal care environment especially hair dying products
- Have an extensive technical background in the chemical industry
- You should have proven experience in benchmarking
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and can build long-lasting, trusting relationships
- Strong understanding of process chemistry
- Hold good commercial acumen
In the role of Colour Formulation Chemist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop new formulations in line with customer needs
- Provide support to customers to understand their specific requirements
- Complete regulatory testing on all formulations
- Understand manufacturing capabilities on site
- Maintain paperwork, documents and filing
- Keep up to date with regards to new trends in the market
- Review competitors to understand performance, costing and benchmarking
- Attending onsite clients’ product demonstrations
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-established contract formulator, manufacturer and packer of Personal Care products & Cosmetics
- This company specialises in the personal care & cosmetics industry and they offer an impressive range of chemical manufacturing capabilities and are instantly recognised in the market
- With an exciting growth plan in place, they now are in need for an additional Colour Formulation Chemist to keep developing and improving product ranges into speciality markets
For more information about the Colour Formulation Chemist role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 243 3499
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.