Clinical Business Manager
Territory: UK & Ireland (Remote based with field travel)
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our client who have established themselves as one of the largest independent suppliers of life science laboratory equipment and consumables in Europe!
They are a high growth company who continue to strengthen their dominant market position whilst retaining an inclusive and progression focused team culture!
They have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Business Manager to cover the UK & Ireland.
You will have full autonomy for our client’s Clinical sector which is a key part of their business and already has established relationships!
This role has huge potential for amazing sales growth and to be part of a rapidly growing company at a very exciting stage of their growth!
The role of Clinical Business Manager:
- The position is a mix between account management, business development and providing strategic leadership to support the existing sales force in growing the clinical business in their territories
- Provide training, guidance, and strategy (both in person at customer sites and remotely) to help the wider sales force grow their sales
Be the go-to person for the Clinical sector
- Organise marketing campaigns, assist with product/supplier launches, attend/exhibit at relevant events and provide training to the sales team
- Comfortably speak with senior procurement contacts within the NHS and have an understanding of how these procurement processes/contracts work to enable them to negotiate effectively
- Analyse sales data, identify market trends and use this information to grow the business.
The requirements of the Clinical Business Manager role:
- Ideally you will already have a commercial background in the Clinical sector and experience selling clinical products in a Sales, Account management or Business Development role
- My client will also consider candidates without sales experience who have extensive laboratory experience in the Clinical sector who are motivated to move into a commercial role
- Existing experience of working in a procurement function within the clinical sector but no laboratory or sales experience
- Prior history of managing complex projects working as part of cross functional teams
Experience of working with NHS Supply chain, NHSBT and relevant managed service providers
- Understanding of Clinical tenders/frameworks with experience of winning new business
- Understanding of clinical laboratories and their various workflows
- In depth technical experience in areas such as anatomical pathology/histology, haematology, medical microbiology, cytogenetics and/or associated clinical biomedical techniques
- A full UK driving license is required with the ability to travel outside of territory when required
- Base Salary Circa: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
- Lucrative OTE (Paid quarterly with annual bonuses)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension (7% employer contribution!)
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Laptop & Phone
- Friendly & sociable teams with staff events
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Career opportunities for development and progression
For more information about the role or to apply please send your CV now to email@example.com and call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499 to discuss this role in confidence.
You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who would be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Laboratory Equipment Maintenance Planner, Sales|