Location: Leeds City Centre (Office Based) LS1 3BB
Are you currently a Candidate Manager / Resourcer and feel your current company lacks progression opportunities?
Do you take pride in finding the perfect candidate and providing a high level of customer service?
Langton Howarth Ltd is an Executive Search firm operating in the Laboratory Equipment and Life Science based industry sectors. We are very proud to have recruited many jobs to support the Covid-19 effort on behalf of Vaccine Manufacturers and Covid Testing Companies over the last year! We haven’t furloughed anyone and have traded strongly throughout the pandemic. In fact we’re growing at a rapid rate making hires happen for our life science clients across the UK, Europe and North America, all from our Leeds city centre office! We pride ourselves on our values of integrity, and our entrepreneurial nature, constantly staying ahead of the competition. Here at Langton Howarth, you have the opportunity to work for a family run business who truly reward their staff and promote career progression. Ego’s are left by the door here and you will receive nothing but support and feel valued as a member of the LH family! This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful, career driven individual for clear cut progression and EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL with a real work life balance. We are currently looking for two Resourcers due to continued growth and success.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Working on assigned live vacancies brought in by the Business Development Manager
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of avenues to include CRM Database, LinkedIn, Headhunting, Job Boards, Job Applications
- Speaking with candidates over the phone to screen them and where necessary conduct full interviews
- Arrange interviews between client and candidate
- Post adverts for roles on the website, job boards, LinkedIn and wherever else relevant for that specific vacancy
- Constant Ongoing Training
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Candidate Manager/Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer in a Recruitment agency or client side as an internal talent acquisition partner
- Minimum of 6 months working in for an Agency or Internal recruitment role
- Process driven and motivated to achieve targets
- You will be flexible and have a can-do attitude
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must
- It is essential that you are IT Literate and comfortable using online digital platforms such as LinkedIn
- £35,000 to £45,000 OTE
- Private healthcare
- subsidised monthly gym membership
- 28 days holiday
- fantastic career opportunities
- bonuses and uncapped commission
- day off for birthday
- Ongoing in-house training with expert trainers
This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers excellent money-making potential, full training and opportunity for career progression. Excellent work life balance! When the business closes, you go home and enjoy life & the money you make!
If you have already worked as a Candidate Manager/Resourcer and are now looking for your next challenge and think you have got what it takes to join our team then please email your CV & cover letter to: Blaise@langtonhowarth.com or call Blaise today on 0113 243 3499 for a confidential chat. Immediate interviews and start dates are available.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|