Location: Site based in Mölndal, Sweden
My client is a Fortune 500 listed Global service provider to several of the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies Globally.
This role is directly supporting a top 5 Pharmaceutical organisation in a well-established, technologically advanced facility working with cutting edge Pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment.
There are excellent opportunities to progress internally within the business, and work within a world class team – you are truly making a difference and massive impact not only to the business but the world by working with these life changing products.
Day-to-Day of the role:
- Act as a deputy for the Calibration Lab Supervisor to ensure business continuity during periods of annual leave and absence
- Participate in audits and provide any relevant evidence or information relating to the Calibration laboratory operations when requested
- Setup and run Calibration training programmes or identify manufactures training were required, using current written procedures to cover all equipment/instrumentation, products, and data
- To provide guidance/advice on all matters concerning equipment/instrumentation calibration for Engineering Operation Support teams/QA
- To generate and maintain Calibration Master List (CML), for all “Send-away” equipment (for calibration), and all in-house calibrated equipment
- Ensure the Admin teams have the required specification for send away calibration equipment/instrumentation
- On equipment/instrumentation return form calibration, ensure specifications are met and calibration certificates are correct and raise any deviations to the Quality & Compliance Manager if necessary
- Ensure prompt, flexible, customer focused specialist engineering support whilst maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory, and engineering standards
- Diagnose faults on complex equipment and systems utilizing the multi-disciplinary support internal and external to the team to produce a satisfactory solution
- Plan & carry out engineering maintenance and commissioning work associated with scientific equipment and systems in a safe, cost effective manner to ensure minimum business disruption
- Use technical knowledge to identify and source components and services
- Create, manage and review supporting documentation e.g., service reports
- Support users in the preparation/design of operating procedures, SOPs, Change Control and the deviation, manuals, and drawings
- Manage the availability of essential spares to support the range of equipment and systems used within the client facilities in a cost-effective manner
- Support contract management in the set-up, renewal, and budget of contracts
- Monitor the performance of the scientific equipment and systems using Key Performance Indicators to instigate improvements and influence changes
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- You will have 3 – 5 years of experience calibrating Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment as a Calibration Engineer, Calibration Technician, Senior Calibration Engineer, Metrology Engineer, Metrology Technician, or equivalent job title
- You will specifically have experience performing calibration tests related to areas such as: Conductivity, Pressure, Flow, Revs Per Minute (RPM), Temperature, Torque & Weighting
- Relevant qualification in an Electrical engineering discipline (Mechanical engineering backgrounds will also be considered)
- Experience of working in a fast paced, operational environment
- Very strong analytical skills with proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a logical and structured approach
- PC literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills/influencing skills
- Ability to work to own initiative but team orientated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Robust and assertive attitude towards achieving results and motivating team members
- Base salary circa 360,000 SEK – 480,000 SEK (DOE)
- Free onsite parking
- Holidays + Legal Public Holidays
- All usual corporate benefits
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the EU.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we will ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Service Engineering|