National Sales Manager – Process Analytics
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE + OTE: £10,000 – £12,000 (Uncapped) + Laptop + Mobile + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare
Field Based: UK Wide
The Requirements of National Sales Manager :
- A minimum of a BSc Degree within a Chemistry or related field such as Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry or Organic Chemistry
- Ideally you will currently be working as a Business Manager, Technical Sales Representative, Territory Manager, Account Manager or even as an Internal/Inside Sales selling Spectroscopy Related Instruments
- Good understanding of Analytical Chemistry methodologies especially, titration and infra-red spectroscopy.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK in order to promote the range of Process Analytics
- Be willing to stay away from home for work on occasions. Not often but as and when the situation may arise
- Have a full valid UK driving licence and valid passport
The Role of National Sales Manager :
- Essentially running a Business within a Business – You would be the Product Champion for the Process Analytics range throughout UK and Ireland
- Fantastic opportunity to Develop your career and the company within this product field – This product is new to the business and so it is totally down to you what you make of the portfolio
- As the product is new to the business you will have total autonomy and the ability to make what you wish of the sales, the opportunity and the product range
- Support the development of new products, liaising with R&D and 1/2 visits to the HQ per year
- Travelling alongside the Field Reps, 3 days a week on their customer visits. Other 2 days from the office/home – These days would be working on the Marketing side of things.
- My client is one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services
- This position is to support their service contract business of its full instrument portfolio
- The successful candidate will develop sales of preventative maintenance contracts for the installed instruments throughout the UK and Ireland
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Owen today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.