Location: This is a remote position working from home with occasional travel to my clients UK headquarters in the Midlands and to customer sites in the UK and Europe.
My client is a worldwide industry leader in the development and manufacture of high-quality pharmaceutical testing equipment and associated software & services. Their equipment is used worldwide in the development and production processes of customers in the pharmaceutical and science industries.
The requirements of the Project Manager:
- 5 – 10 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical sector in a Project Management focused role where you are ideally liaising with internal/external clients & stakeholders
- A solid background in IT infrastructure and project management is highly advantageous as well as an understanding of software within the pharmaceutical landscape
- Experience and/or knowledge of GxP standards is ideal (GLP, GMP etc)
- Must hold a UK driving license & valid UK Passport with the ability to travel nationally & internationally when required
- As this role is client facing it is important that you have excellent communication & problem-solving skills
The responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Coordinate with the head of BU’s and the Head of Product Management what client projects need to be managed
- Supports the sales teams in consultation of the customer and execution of high-level point of sales activities
- Develop a project plan including all required tasks for all involved parties
- Assume complete responsibility for all aspects of your client related projects
- Proactively manage these projects throughout the project plan
- Establish and maintain close contact with key customers and opinion leaders within the scientific communities
- Supports the Product Management in the seamless transition of new product developments to serial production and successful market intro-ductions
- Collect market information about competitor activities, regulatory changes, customer requirements and share this information with Product Management and the Sales channels
- Develop user requirement specifications for key customer requests / customization and hand this over to Product Management
- Support Product Management in the market introduction of new products
- Support in the development and implement standardized training courses for Sales (user training and sales training) in coordination with the Product Management
- Adequately trains Sales on all products of the product line(s) including usage of all available sales tools and product information
- Base Salary Circa £55,000 – £60,000 (DOE)
- Fully expensed business travel
- Pension – 6% employer contribution with a minimum 3% employee contribution after 3 months continuous employment
- 3 x salary – death in service after 3 months continuous employment
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
This is an immediate requirement so please apply today by sending your up-to-date word CV to Oliver Gill: email@example.com and calling Oliver directly to for a confidential discussion on: +44 (0)113 243 3499.
To be considered for this role you must have full right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
|Job Category||Scientific Supplies|