Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 + 15% OTE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Credit Card + Pension Scheme
Home Based: UK
Territory: UK & Europe
The Requirements of Business Development Manager:
- You will be educated ideally to MSc or PhD Level in a Life Science discipline which held a focus on areas such as Histology and Immunohistochemistry
- Following your studies, you will have gained hands-on laboratory experience within an industrial laboratory working within Histology, IHC (Immunohistochemistry) etc.
- The Business Development Manager will have 2+ years’ experience selling Histology Services or Products such as Equipment & Consumables
- You may also be a highly technical Field Applications Specialist, Applications Scientist or Sales Support Representative, looking to take that next step into a sales position
- Experience selling into the Biotech, Pharma & CRO industries
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of your time across the UK and into mainland Europe
The Responsibilities of the Business Development:
- Develop new Pharma/biotech/CRO’s clients while maintaining current client base
- Arrange and undertake client visits throughout the UK and Europe
- Fully understand the range of Assay related services the business provides across Histology to consultatively sell these to relevant clients
- Contact customers across the territory working within CROs, Biotech and Pharmaceutical organisations
- Attend and exhibit at various exhibitions throughout the year relevant to Histology and Immunohistochemistry
- Make appropriate connections with other services providers for potential collaboration opportunities
- My client is a provider of High-Quality services for Early Drug Discovery, Companion Diagnostics and Clinical Development
- They are constantly investing in Immunology developing new Assays to serve their market and provide customers with the best results possible
- They were acquired just over a year ago and since this have seen such a boost in investment that they are now one of the fastest growing providers of Histology and IHC services globally
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.