Brand Manager – Health & Beauty
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 + Free Parking On-site + Discount on Products + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Positive Working Environment
Office Based: Peterborough, UK
The Requirements of Brand Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience ideally working with FMCG brands – health + beauty industry preferred but not essential
- Blue chip FMCG experience is useful but not necessary
- Must be able to demonstrate experience across all elements of marketing – strategic planning, performance monitoring, NPD and the ability to work in a commercial environment influencing management in other functions (sales and product development mainly)
- Able to demonstrate a high level of intellectual ability, likely through good academics (2:1 or equivalent), although other experience or test results may also demonstrate this. CIM useful but not necessary.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Full and clean Driving Licence
The Role of Brand Manager:
- Continually develop and improve brand strategy
- Monitor and improve company’s delivery of brand strategy
- Lead commercial development of the brand
- Excellent delivery of marketing activities
- Maintain and develop a pipeline of ideas for brand development to improve in market competitiveness. Ideas based on insight about the external environment (consumer, customer or competitor). Ensure centrally sourced work (NPD or creative) is fit for the UK consumer
- Ensure you and teams you lead comply with legal, regulatory and other standards as directed by the company
- Constant scanning of external environment to identify issues and opportunities. This should cover consumer, customer and competitor. Investigate alternate scenarios and present choices to the business
- Understand consumer needs within sector and how the brand is performing vs. other brands. Understand target audience and segment market to target certain consumers to achieve profitable growth
- Communication of strategy to rest of organisation
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client is a leading manufacturer of private label personal care products with over 250 years’ experience in the business
- They are proud to supply some of the UK’s leading retailers including the top supermarkets and chemists with their Health & Beauty Products, their product ranges include: skincare, hair care, hard soaps, luxury bathing, candles, alcohol fillings, cosmetic packaging as well as much more!
- They are expert at taking a client’s blue sky brief and concept products to finished product in a very short space of time to be stocked product on the shop floor, with the most modern high tech manufacturing plant utilising sophisticated production equipment, they have an established reputation for exceptional NPD, product innovation, customer service and high quality product portfolio and are the only company in the UK with the capabilities for private label, branded label, licensed brands, alcohol filling, candles and hard soap manufacturing right now
- Their facilities and the highly talented and long-standing staff in the business allows our client to work the full production cycle from concept to completion at a rapid pace to meet the needs of retailers and consumers
- Opportunities to progress within this business are endless, they are a highly innovative company that are winning awards and market share year on year in all categories. Their business is always changing so the opportunities to progress are real based upon your successFor more information about the Brand Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Owen today on 0203 911 1000.
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.