Bioprocess Sales Specialist
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000
Home Based: South UK – Golden Triangle (Oxford, Cambridge, London) or Benelux (Netherlands, Belgium)
The Requirements of Sales Specialist:
- Degree in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology or related
- You will have experience in the Bioprocessing/Biotechnology industry, ideally with a proven track record of sales
- Experience with technology associated with Bioprocessing applications, including bioreactors with sensing & control, microbial & mammalian cell culture systems
- Experience of instrument and project related sales in the bioprocess industry
- Capable of engaging from hands-on/demo level to formal presentation level with customer operators, managers and purchasers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work efficiently and independently to accomplish project objectives
- Required to travel overseas to support international accounts or for training, trade show or conference purposes
The Role of Sales Specialist:
- Developing strategies to maximise European miniature Bioreactor sales
- Active development of new accounts through personal contacts and qualification of opportunities identified through web and related media
- Maintaining a sales action plan identifying current customers and new prospects with target sales value on a rolling quarterly basis
- Attending conferences and trade shows and maintain a professional network to stay aware of current industry trends and provide support to the marketing group to build the brand in bioprocessing
- Helping generate marketing and conference material
- Maintaining a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with current bioprocessing trends, competitor products and attending scientific seminars and meetings
- My client has successfully expanded into the bioprocessing market therefore they now require a dedicated Biotechnology Sales Specialist for Europe
- Their portfolio of products are designed to enable researchers to achieve their goals faster, more accurately and more efficiently
- They provide an array of products to support R&D for their clients in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as in academia
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to OwenFothergill@langtonhowarth.com or call Owen today on 0113 243 3499.
You must have authorisation to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.