Salary Circa: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days holiday + Stats + Many More Blue-Chip Company Benefits
Location: Office based in Southwark, London
Do you currently hold the title and responsibility of Bid Manager, Bid Support Specialist, Bid Administrator, Tender Specialist, Tender Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Administrator or similar?
Do you have experience supporting multiple bids within either the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Food & Beverage or other technical Manufacturing, Industrial or Engineering maintenance and support sectors?
Do you have a customer focused attitude and approach to your daily work?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the ideal role for you…
The requirements of the Bid Support Specialist:
- To be considered for the role of Bid Support Specialist you must have 1+ years’ experience as either a Bid Manager, Bid Support Specialist, Bid Administrator, Tender Specialist, Tender Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Administrator
- Ideally you will be working in a related industry which could be, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Food & Beverage or other technical Manufacturing, Industrial or Engineering maintenance support sectors
- PC literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Solid writing experience
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills/influencing skills
- Experience coordinating and scheduling workload in order to achieve results.
- Ability to work to own initiative but team orientated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional written, oral, commercial and presentation skills
The role of the Bid Support Specialist:
- As the Bid Manager you will support multiple projects, prioritise assignments and complete tasks within firm deadlines and in a team environment
- Review customer requirements identifying SME & functional specialist responsibilities
- Take responsibility and provide thorough responses for assigned proposal sections
- Take responsibility for scheduling and coordinating aspects of the assigned business pursuit including, site visit program, overall internal bid team coordination, client presentation and meeting requirements
- Provide recommendations for proposal and client presentations input with the use of standardised text and graphics
- Write accurate, concise responses to the questions presented by the customer through thorough research, multiple sources and interviews with subject matter experts
- Interview solutions development directors, subject matter experts and other resources to develop and write responses to proposal-related documents
- Conduct research using Internet and other resources to obtain information, photos, graphics, and data for inclusion in structuring and composing responses
- Recommend and support updates to content for services offering descriptions
- Produce, assemble and submit proposal documents as required
- Assist with the physical library of proposals and the current supply of corporate literature available
- Update and maintain the electronic library of information
- Assist in the maintenance of an on-line library of proposal-related documents
- Recommend updates of content for service offering descriptions, proposal boilerplate, and case studies
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team(s) with the creation of sales support materials
- Perform all other management functions as required and other duties as assigned
- My client is an industry leading Laboratory Services provider who partner with Top 5 Pharmaceutical organisations globally to support their business-critical laboratory operations
- The services they provide ultimately allow scientists and researchers to spend more time on what really matters – advancing scientific research!
- The services they provide covers areas such as Laboratory Design, Instrument Service, Repair & Calibration, Data Advisory & much more!
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Gill today on +44 (0) 113 243 3499.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone would be good for Regional Sourcing Leader role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 (o/e) of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.